Pages

mercredi 29 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] Will SAP CRM add value to me?

Posted by thabreshi (MBA with 3 yrs experience)
on Jun 29 at 11:00 AM
Dear Viet_Tran ,

Your comments for my latest question please...

Thanks for your comment Mr.Ramakrishan...Please let me know the reason for you are asking to do the certification later.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: thabreshi
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 9:50 PM
Subject: Will SAP CRM add value to me?

SAP CRM

Hi Guys, This is Thabresh from Chennai,India.I need a clarification on whether sap crm will be suitable for me l have 3yrs experience totally...First 18 months in barclays finance in channel sales and next 18 months in Scope international as an CRM end user where i used to handle portfolio of standard chartered bank uae customers over the phone... Let me know if SAP CRM will add value to me

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire