Pages

jeudi 28 juillet 2011

RE:[sap-career] IDES (SAP Demo system) experience only

Posted by Typewriter
on Jul 29 at 12:56 AM
Hi Sumanth,

Thank you for your input!

How many years of SAP experience did you have prior to the medical leave? Also, do you have any tips about how you "regained" your pace of work, forgotten knowledge? & what you do now-a-days to "not forget" SAP content?

VidhyaDhar,

Thank you for the advise!

Another combined question I face is from freshers is "Would there be a stage in our careers, when even if we donot regularly practice / revise; we shall not forget it (this easily)?"

Would you please comment on it?

I have marked your post as helpful.

Regards,
Typewriter

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sumanth gururaj
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:15 AM
Subject: IDES (SAP Demo system) experience only

Yes, quite true.I was on medical leave for 2 months & out of touch & now, I
feel that I forgot most of the things.Even though, I may not have forgotten
all, psychologically I feel so. Also, my tempo & pace of my work, has been
drastically reduced.

Its very important to always be in touch & picking up after a long gap,
seems to be difficult.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Typewriter
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire