Pages

mercredi 28 septembre 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career Related to SAP After MBA And Two Years Sales Experience

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Sep 28 at 1:25 PM
Yes, as a consultant, you can talk about arbitrary processes to your
clients. But how do you configure these processes inside of SAP? As an SAP
consultant, you are expected to be an expert in these fields too. The SAP
configuration courses only teach you where these configurations can be made,
but not what combinations are possible. So you will be telling your client
that you can configure this that and the other without even knowing that it
is possible or not. You tell me, does this sound like a good plan to you?

To really make it work, you have to spend years configuring not as a
consultant, but for a single company. These are paid much less than
consultants for obvious reasons. If you want to step into the field, steel
yourself to step into this world first.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: rahul1985 saxena
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:02 PM
Subject: Career Related to SAP After MBA And Two Years Sales Experience

@ MR RN wilhite,Neal

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, you are true with your idea, but I think I am young now (26 years old) and I can fire & stretch myself in sales for few years. However, how long I can go with this? I think after a few years, maybe I can provide my consultancy, business analysis or pre marketing approach in sales and distribution through SAP when I become older what you suggest for me? Please guide me.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire