Pages

mardi 18 octobre 2011

[sap-career] Career in Lawson ERP Software to SAP

Posted by GGGGG
on Oct 18 at 2:02 PM
AM in Sacramento, Have Experience in Lawson ERP software (Distribution and Accounts Receivable modules for 2 years), had a break for 5 yrs now got my EAD and planning to shift my career to SAP ERP, Can anyone please advice me

1. where to start and which module is in demand in Sacramento ?? As I cannot travel much coz I've a 4 yrs old kid.
2. Should I need to go through ABAP and Netweaver Training too as Am interested in functional side mainly.
3. Would "SAP HR" or "SAP BO" be good for me in Sacramento .
Please Advice me.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire