Pages

mardi 17 janvier 2012

[sap-career] Need Help in Choosing SAP Course

Question from rabraham on Jan 18 at 12:21 AM
Greetings,
I work for a MNC in Kuwait as system admin in an ECC 6.00 environment. I have done my degree in B.Sc. Computer Science & completed MCP as well. I had started my career in system support level in Warehouse Operations & have very good understanding of the retail & industrial Warehousing + Shipping Operations (7 years).
Now I want to concentrate more on a SAP based job like BI analyst or want to do a course in MM module. Kindly welcome all your advices regarding the course I should take.

Regards,

Rony
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
rabraham  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire