Dear richim: I confirm the receipt of another request letter below after the arrival of my initial response. Your original question was: "I am planning to do sap crm 7.0 what are its future prospect and will it sustain for long time in market. i am mba right now with 2yr exp". I hope on your agreement that the majority of MBA programs have the priority to sharpen the Critical, Analytical Thinking of the participants. You state that you are the holder of an MBA with two years of experience. Based on the undeniable facts of the market that have been presented to you in an earlier correspondence, would you mind to take your personal case as a case for you to apply your critical analytical thinking under evaluation of all accessible information and facts to search for an, at least, acceptable solution. It is not impossible for you, then, to answer your question of whether or not you should pursue a career in the market segment of SAP. The duty to make a decision is always yours. Should you be able to deliver an acceptable argument leading to another request for your case, other experts on this forum and I will try again. Regards, Viet Tran Master's Degree in Business Administration Master's Degree in Economics Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering ERP Consultant IBM System Programmer and System Analyst Business Consultant
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: richim Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 11:50 AM Subject: SAP crm 7.0 Thanks, but I am still not clear whether i should do it or not help | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Viet_Tran SAP Career Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire