Pages

mercredi 22 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP training module recommendation

Posted by leonardokpaleke
on Jun 22 at 4:53 AM
Hi Neal,

Just been curious, those it mean that one without depth knowledge in FICO can't do PS, this is because I got the same feedback from one of the training centres I contacted to enroll for PS. Since you have been through the PS, I believe you are better placed to throw more light on the PS.

I have also considered the PM but am a bit worried in the fact that I have not worked as an engineer, the only experience I had was during my internship but do have working experience in the area of project management.

I really appreciate your response and looking forward if you can throw in more light.

Many Thanks,
Leonard

---------------Original Message---------------
From: R. N. Wilhite
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:05 AM
Subject: SAP training module recommendation

PS is potentially the most difficult module in SAP. It links all of the
others and it requires in depth knowledge of FICO, one of the deepest
modules available. Because it is so difficult, it is under populated at
this time. I enjoyed it thoroughly, but it has de-evolved to consulting only
and short projects only. That said, I think that PM makes better sense for
an engineer.

Neal

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire