Pages

dimanche 19 juin 2011

[sap-career] Is SAP-CRM is good for me?

Posted by prashraj
on Jun 19 at 10:09 AM
Dear friends,
I am commerce graduate and MBA in International Business. I have started my career as 'Relation Executive 'in reliance infrastructure then I joined HDFC life Insurance as 'sales development Manager', where I was responsible for recruiting Agents and getting business through them, then I joined Bajaj Allianz life insurance as 'relationship manager' in Alternate channel, here I was responsible for setting up franchisee and managing business through them. After Bajaj Allianz I joined Reliance Money as center manager, here i was responsible for different product lines as Equity, Mutual fund, life insurance, General Insurance and Trading, through distribution channels like Web worlds, Web express , Remisser, Franchisee and sales team. Right now i am working as investment Manager in a construction firm, here I am responsible for companies employee investment, company investment and feasibility analysis of company's project . I want to change my career
to IT, and SAP is the only way I think that can help me to do so. I am 32 years old with 2 kids. Please advice me Is SAP is right for me, Is CRM is right choice,from which institute to join, what are the job prospects, placement chances and compensation.
I am hopeful to get right advice, direction and help from you. Please reply...
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire