Pages

mardi 21 juin 2011

[sap-career] SAP training module recommendation

Posted by leonardokpaleke
on Jun 21 at 5:52 AM
Hi All,

I studied Mechanical Engineering at my first degree (with little or no experience as a Mechanical Engineering and Master Degree in Project Management with experience as a planning engineer and currently acting as an Assistant Project Manager with a rail company in the UK.

I am planning of undertaking a course in SAP either in Project Management (Formerly Project System) or in SAP Plant Maintenance. As this forum is for experienced peers in the area of SAP, can some please advise of best module to take between both modules.

I really appreciate your advise.

Many Thanks,
Leonard
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire