Pages

mercredi 31 août 2011

[sap-career] Career Change into SAP from 3rd line support

Posted by rdoal
on Aug 31 at 9:50 AM
All,

I have been working in IT since 2003. Over the years i have gained experience in Windows Server 2003, Vmware Esx 3.5 ( clustering, vcb, workstation), Linux, Aix , a little bit citrix, netbackup, security, Cisco CCNA etc.

My role is 3rd line support & design in some aspects. I am hoping to make move into SAP.
I have a BSC in computing, I have done programming in the past and i can pick that up again. and also a MSc in advanced computing.

I have various reasons of changing my career path.

Firstly its money, with family growing and more pressures in life, money rules this world so i would like to make more.

Secondly SAP. because i have seen jobs (experienced) which pay well and there are many prospects in SAP, many paths, and i would like to specialize into 1 area eventually.

But i need to start somewhere. & I really do not know where to start. Any help or advise is welcome.

Looking at my skill set where would i fit in or where do i start.


I would be grateful if someone can point me to the right direction or information i need to read.


Regards
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire