Pages

vendredi 26 août 2011

[sap-career] Scope of CRM

Posted by ravindran_hemathri
on Aug 26 at 1:42 PM
Hi experts,

I am Ravindran, working in an IT MNC in Bangalore in SAP testing for almost
1.5 years.
Previously I was on IS- Retail module, more on merchandising side, now am
getting a chance to work on CRM.
I am confused if I need to take it up because previously being in IS- retail for one
year, now if I take up CRM, wont it change my career track?
And also, I don't know how good CRM is in market.

Can anyone please tell me more about CRM and how it would aid my career being
experienced before in IS - Retail?

--

Thanks and regards,

Ravindran. H
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire