Pages

samedi 18 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] 6.5 Year Experience in IT

Posted by sangeethananddhakumar
on Jun 19 at 9:46 AM
hi
best to continue in IT industry for your furure hike

---------------Original Message---------------
From: santoshsingh13
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:41 AM
Subject: 6.5 Year Experience in IT

Hi, I am having 6.5 years experience in IT Industry, currently working as Tech Lead in Singapore.
I am Master in Computer Science, PMP certified and perusing part time MBA in Finance and Operation.
I would like to know, Do I continue in IT, and search for next level role-Project Manager,
What If, I go in finance domain and seek career like-Finance analyst, Risk Manager etc..- Over there.
Kindly please have your opinion, which would be better for me to reach the climax in my career.
Thanks.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire