Pages

samedi 18 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] Need help in choosing Basis or BW/BI

Posted by srelekar
on Jun 19 at 9:46 AM
@Pravan: thanks for your reply. It is definitely motivative

@Arun: i was leaning more towards Basis, its good to know you think so too

@Sangeetha: based on the contents, it would be Basis. however, i heard mixed opinions about its future, which was from sources working in different fields of IT. I wanted to hear from original source, someone who has been in SAP for a while now. Thanks for you reply.

so far its Basis- 2; BW/BI- 0

---------------Original Message---------------
From: srelekar
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:57 PM
Subject: Need help in choosing Basis or BW/BI

I was thinking of getting into SAP and wanted to hear what you experts say based on my background.I started off as an IT helpdesk person and now working as a Network Admin. I have been in the IT industry for over 6 yrs now. I was looking at a career with better growth prospects and probably lesser stress (than my present workplace) and finally a better pay.
I researched on all possible aspects and narrowed it down to two modules Basis and BW/BI. What I was looking for is, which module has better future over other(about 5 yrs from now)? Also, do you guys recommend any other modules than the ones I mentioned above.

Appreciate your responses!!

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire