I can answer some of these questions. Your experience is NOT relevant for SAP SD. SD is about sales logistics, i.e. back office functions such as setting up sales orders, organizing and making deliveries and then billing them. It has nothing to do with selling life assurance. With certification and without relevant experience your job opportunities are zero. This rather makes the other questions irrelevant. Rgds, Roy mark as helpful Roy Brookes FFA, FInstBA, SAP? Financials Expert Senior SAP? Financials Consultant Published Author Tel: +49 171 268 9635 (mobile) Tel: +49 40 793 19642 (landline) email@removed email@removed email@removed Skype ID: roystonbrookes www.RoyBrookes.com www.Software-Partner-Solutions.com www.linkedin.com/in/roybrookes SAP? Expert Index Registration: CRF **42819* SAP? Referral Partner for Business One
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: tarun_jl Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:22 AM Subject: Career in SAP SD I am Tarun jindal, I am an BCA&MBA with 5 years of Experience in a Life insurance sales(Bancassurance-channel sales ). I have completed MBA in marketing and International Business . I am thinking of doing SAP SD From delhi. Can you please guide me to find out the following questions ,answers before going in to the course . What are the job opportunities for the SAP SD post certification? Is my industry experience is relevant for SD. Is SD module is over crowded What is the future of SD What are standard average package for SAP SD consultant (Fresher ) Request your valuable advice THANKS TARUN JINDAL | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Roy B SAP Career Enthusiast
Contributed 500 posts in a group to earn a Silver Achievement Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire