Pages

samedi 18 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] Which module is best for me - CRM/SD/MM

Posted by USER_2214318
on Jun 18 at 11:18 AM
Don't go for anything better continue in ir present job all institutes are
fake and will cheat you

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hemant4639
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:39 AM
Subject: Which module is best for me - CRM/SD/MM

Hi everyone,

I am B.Tech in Electronics & Comm with 4+ years of exp. in network monitoring and now IT Management (Server/Firewall/Asset/Vendor Management). I have very little bit idea of CRM/SD/MM modules as these are implementing in my company.

Now I want to join SAP training center and I am confused for which module I should go out of these 3. Please suggest.

Thanks
Hem

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire