Pages

lundi 20 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] MM or IS- Retail Good in market. ?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 20 at 8:11 AM
IS-Retail is not a place that you want to start. It is an add on to other
modules. If that is the only two choices, you should choose MM.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: ravindran_hemathri
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 3:46 AM
Subject: MM or IS- Retail Good in market. ?

Hi Experts,

Currently I am working in functional QA testing side across MM,PS, FI
modules and little of IS- Retail.

Now I have realized working on all modules will not be supportive in any
means to my career.

So am planning to focus on only 1 module and joining training classes for it
outside to learn the configuration parts as in my work, i dont learn
configuration stuffs.

I have 2 choices to go for. IS - RETAIL or MM. I am m confused which one to choose and make my career.
Please suggest

--

*Thanks and Regards*

* *
Ravindran. H

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire