Pages

mardi 21 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] MM or IS- Retail Good in market. ?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 21 at 7:45 AM
If those are the options, Yes. If I knew that i would eventually go
IS-Retail, I think that I might start with SD instead. Though, I'd imagine
that MM could be somewhat useful in IS-Retail.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: ravindran_hemathri
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 11:47 PM
Subject: MM or IS- Retail Good in market. ?

Hi Neal,

Thanks for your suggestions.
So MM module is good to start with ?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire