Pages

mardi 21 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP training module recommendation

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 21 at 8:02 AM
PS is potentially the most difficult module in SAP. It links all of the
others and it requires in depth knowledge of FICO, one of the deepest
modules available. Because it is so difficult, it is under populated at
this time. I enjoyed it thoroughly, but it has de-evolved to consulting only
and short projects only. That said, I think that PM makes better sense for
an engineer.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: leonardokpaleke
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:53 AM
Subject: SAP training module recommendation

Hi All,

I studied Mechanical Engineering at my first degree (with little or no experience as a Mechanical Engineering and Master Degree in Project Management with experience as a planning engineer and currently acting as an Assistant Project Manager with a rail company in the UK.

I am planning of undertaking a course in SAP either in Project Management (Formerly Project System) or in SAP Plant Maintenance. As this forum is for experienced peers in the area of SAP, can some please advise of best module to take between both modules.

I really appreciate your advise.

Many Thanks,
Leonard

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire