Pages

mardi 7 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 7 at 10:30 AM
That's how it was. And the client got Rem***. And that's why we are where
we are today...

In ABAP: The smaller firms actually brought you on dirt cheap (that's how I
got started, I already had lots of programming experience so they knew I
could do it). They then sold you paired with a senior. They discounted the
senior some to get the client to bite. In 6 months, the senior told them
whether to keep you or not. Lots of attrition, but the best survived.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: robphelan
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

I remember taking my very first class - intro to ABAP back in 1998/1999. A girl from IBM was there recruiting for consulting positions (90k for just finishing the FIRST class).

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire