Rob, That's why the Big 4/5 lie about it! It's also why I have always hated the Big 4/5... Neal
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Kate_ Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:50 AM Subject: SAP certifications - any use for experienced user? Hi Experts, I am good, knowledgeable user with 10+ years experience in SAP (in varoius roles). Also I am qualified accountant. I am actively looking for a junior SAP FICO consultant role, but most companies ask for config experience (understandably) what I do not have. I do have a "mind for IT" (not sure about the expression), so I think I would be a useful addition to any team working on SAP implementation as I am now, but I would like to have some leading edge just in case. Would anybody recommend "AC200: Financial Accounting Customising 1: GL, AP & AR" for me? Thanks, Kate_ | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | R. N. Wilhite SAP Career Helper
Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement _.____.__ |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire