Pages

mardi 7 juin 2011

RE: [sap-career] SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Posted by robphelan (Lead SAP Specialist)
on Jun 7 at 10:01 AM
With no experience, I'm surprised you're looking for a consulting role - although I used to see people do this all the time, but most companies have smartened up and actually began interviewing more thoroughly.

A class would certainly help, but you're going to need some hands-on work to solidify your CV.

Have you looked into some of the big consulting companies (Ernst and Young, Accenture, etc..)? You may have a good shot, with your background, joining one of their projects as a junior FI person.

The problem is that end clients don't normally want to pay for someone with no experience who is learning on the job.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kate_
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Hi Experts,
I am good, knowledgeable user with 10+ years experience in SAP (in varoius roles). Also I am qualified accountant.

I am actively looking for a junior SAP FICO consultant role, but most companies ask for config experience (understandably) what I do not have. I do have a "mind for IT" (not sure about the expression), so I think I would be a useful addition to any team working on SAP implementation as I am now, but I would like to have some leading edge just in case.

Would anybody recommend "AC200: Financial Accounting Customising 1: GL, AP & AR" for me?

Thanks,

Kate_

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire