Thanks Neal, yours seem to be the most viable option so far, and I hope somebody will need me sometime soon. If the accountant route would not be an option then I think I might end up with one of the Big 4/5. Size is an issue for I guessed I would need a team big enough to be in need of junior FICO person on the side of a senior FICO. Cheers, Kate_
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: R. N. Wilhite Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:22 AM Subject: SAP certifications - any use for experienced user? That's why I said that you don't go at it head on. You slide in sideways, a little at a time. Neal | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire