Pages

lundi 20 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] What is the right time for me to do certification in sap?

Posted by raick1
on Jun 20 at 3:59 AM
Thank you so much Bhagyashree this was really helpful and must needed for me. I will do my sap in last semester. But I want to know one thing If i get chance to work on a platform of SAP which have already installed SAP should I go for it?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: shubha0910
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:22 AM
Subject: What is the right time for me to do certification in sap?

Hi Raick1,

First of all, i would like to mention here that the way u are planning your
career is really great. So I would like to answer your questions in details:

1). To decide the right time, you must be very expert in your domain field.
That mean you should have very good experience into your subject
of specialization, i.e., marketing. It becomes very difficult for one to
understand the concepts of SAP Functional until and unless you dont have any
domain experience. That is the reason even SAP asks for atleast 2 years of
domain experience. I have worked as a faculty in an institute where they
provide SAP training with MBA. But to tell you frankly, the students hardly
used to understand anything and they just used to mug up things which does
not work for SAP. So i wud suggest, go for gud domain experience first and
then do your certification, and it wud fetch you gud job as well.

2). After having experience, you yourself would be in a position to decide
which module you should go for. You would be having 2 options - SD (Sales
and Distribution) module and CRm

3). your answer to 3 & 4, well, it would never ever affect my job
opprtunities. There is no other field as SAP.

I hope i was able to help you through these answers of mine.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire