Pages

lundi 20 juin 2011

[sap-career] MM or IS- Retail Good in market. ?

Posted by ravindran_hemathri
on Jun 20 at 3:46 AM
Hi Experts,

Currently I am working in functional QA testing side across MM,PS, FI
modules and little of IS- Retail.

Now I have realized working on all modules will not be supportive in any
means to my career.

So am planning to focus on only 1 module and joining training classes for it
outside to learn the configuration parts as in my work, i dont learn
configuration stuffs.

I have 2 choices to go for. IS - RETAIL or MM. I am m confused which one to choose and make my career.
Please suggest

--

*Thanks and Regards*

* *
Ravindran. H
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire