Pages

mardi 7 juin 2011

[sap-career] SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Posted by Kate_
on Jun 7 at 9:50 AM
Hi Experts,
I am good, knowledgeable user with 10+ years experience in SAP (in varoius roles). Also I am qualified accountant.

I am actively looking for a junior SAP FICO consultant role, but most companies ask for config experience (understandably) what I do not have. I do have a "mind for IT" (not sure about the expression), so I think I would be a useful addition to any team working on SAP implementation as I am now, but I would like to have some leading edge just in case.

Would anybody recommend "AC200: Financial Accounting Customising 1: GL, AP & AR" for me?

Thanks,

Kate_
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Visit IBM's Leveraging IT Services Briefing Center. Register now and learn how to deliver smarter security & resiliency.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire