Pages

mardi 7 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 7 at 9:57 AM
I would recommend that. Also you might want to find a company that would
take you on in your regular accounting role but let you help out the FICO
Configurers/Analysts. They'll stick you mostly with the dirty jobs, but
many of them do qualify as configuration. At that point, you can start
building your resume.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kate_
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: SAP certifications - any use for experienced user?

Hi Experts,
I am good, knowledgeable user with 10+ years experience in SAP (in varoius roles). Also I am qualified accountant.

I am actively looking for a junior SAP FICO consultant role, but most companies ask for config experience (understandably) what I do not have. I do have a "mind for IT" (not sure about the expression), so I think I would be a useful addition to any team working on SAP implementation as I am now, but I would like to have some leading edge just in case.

Would anybody recommend "AC200: Financial Accounting Customising 1: GL, AP & AR" for me?

Thanks,

Kate_

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire