Pages

lundi 26 décembre 2011

RE:[sap-career] Teaching SAP SD

Reply from shaktidash on Dec 26 at 11:47 PM
Hi Typewriter,

I also want to participate in your teaching as a student. I would feel great of you as a teacher of me.

Regards,
Shaktiprasad Dash

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Typewriter
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: Teaching SAP SD

Hi Saratvamsi,

Many thanks for your post! I have marked it as helpful.

I have also put some thought in to the "repetitive nature" of teaching. And I think teaching the same "material with the same business examples" would make it boring for myself. That is the reason I am thinking of preparing for two years (along side my day job - consultant). I shall be thinking of / preparing many different examples, variations of each topic so that I have a variety of material.

I am not thinking of full-time teaching. At least for the first 5 years of teaching, I would be doing this along side my job as an SD consultant.

If you have other suggestions, advice; please do not hesitate to convey them.

Harsha,

Many thanks for your kind words!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
shaktidash  
SHAKTIPRASAD DASH
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire