-------- Original Message --------
|Subject:||Req: Immediate Need for- Service-Now consultant at VA|
|Date:||Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:02:47 -0700|
|From:||kevin k <email@example.com>|
Good Afternoon Friends,
Hope you are doing great
Greetings from Programmer Resources Int'l, Inc (PRI).
We are looking for a Service-Now Consultant, for our client at Sterling, VA
Title : Service-Now Consultant
Duration : Contract
Location : Sterling, VA
· Code and implement feature enhancements in Service-Now as requested by internal customers after being reviews by a steering committee.
· Identify and implement changes to improve automation and efficiencies in Service-Now for the end user.
· Attend user groups meetings to understand the needs of the user. Become an internal subject matter expert on end-usage behaviors, priorities, and workflows.
· Work with the vendor to implement upgrades to the Service-Now platform as needed and during outage situations.
· Provider leadership and oversight for offshore Service-Now resources; help guide offshore development and support priorities based on end-user and steering committee guidance.
· Work collaboratively with Incident, Change, Problem, Asset, and Configuration Managers to support the resolution of any issues or incidents encountered in external systems or processes.
· Work within an Agile/Scrum environment to produce new releases of Service-Now within a two-week sprint cycle.
· Help prioritize feature enhancements and break fix work under a 'follow the sun' operational model.
· ITIL Certification v.3 (Foundations at a minimum but would prefer ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle)
· Experience with Service-Now implementation. Configuration, Work Flow and CMS.
· Experience in ITSM process engineering
· Certified Service-Now System Administrator
· Project Management skills with High level interpersonal skills
· Process engineer (can take requirements from users and apply them to a greater vision for the overall system)
· Strong documentation abilities, Experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2
· Working Knowledge of AD, LADP, CMDB. Experience with web services via APIs is a plus
· Will work in a on-call environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements/solutions
· Has worked in (minimum of 6 months) or implemented a Agile development environment
Thanks & Regards
Programmer Resources Int'l, Inc.
221 Clarkson Executive Park
Ellisville, MO 63011
Direct: 636 591 2811
Office: 636 591 2769 Ext 209
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sap-erp-consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.