Pages

mercredi 29 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] What stream in SAP would suit my career?

Posted by ramakrishna_rn
on Jun 29 at 11:37 PM
Hi

I suggest you to do SAP SD and SAP CRM.

Regards
Ramakrishna

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Nitin Bhalla
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:35 AM
Subject: What stream in SAP would suit my career?

Hi All,
The purpose I am here is to look into options in the IT sector to build on
to my current level of experience and market knowledge. Yes I have been into
man management and have front end sales and business development experience.
I look forward to enter the IT space looking at the opportunities arising in
the sector for a long term skilled career.

If there is any module that can help me improve my sales and business
development knowledge and help me enter IT services at a relevant level, it
will be of great help.

In case I don't get the sought direction, of course I am there in my current
field running successfully.

Nitin

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire