Pages

mercredi 29 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Posted by ramakrishna_rn
on Jun 29 at 11:33 PM
Hi

SAP Basis is made for you.

Regards
Ramakrishna

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Suresh Guduru
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:24 AM
Subject: Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Hi Experts,

I have 5 yrs of experience in Dot Net and SQL Server BI development and would like to switch to SAP. In my present company (working in UK), they recently implemented the SAP in various modules such as FI, HR, SD, MM.

I would like to switch to SAP functional module where I may get an opportunity in the present company. I read the reviews from various blogs and landed in confusion. I want your suggestion to select a SAP module to start my career in SAP.

About my academic, I studied in computer science and having 5 yrs of exp in software development using micro soft technologies.

Thank you very much and your suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Suresh

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire