Pages

mardi 28 juin 2011

RE: [sap-career] Which SAP module to choose based on my experience...

Posted by Manik_Sp
on Jun 28 at 5:40 AM
Dear Unknown,

Stay where you are, Don't try to shift to an unknown field unless you don't know what you are doing. Java is good compared to SAP. Try to figure out other possible skills that you can develop by taking some extra courses. Patience is most important in our life. You can't get anything in life just like that. There is a long way to go my dear, Think.

Rgds,
P.Manikandan

---------------Original Message---------------
From: SAP-ASPIRANT
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 3:12 AM
Subject: Which SAP module to choose based on my experience...

Hi SAP gurus..

I have 3 yrs. of exp as of now...

2 yrs - Manual Testing(Retail Domain)
5 months - Java Development(Manufacturing Domain)
6 months - Load Runner - Test Automation Tool(Manufacturing Domain)

Right now in Java Development.... But I am not feeling comfortable with Development It may be because I have already worked in Manual Testing for 2 yrs... I am looking for a shift to SAP...

Not much interested in Development.

Apart from that.. I have 18 months of Marketing Experience in Pharma sales.
Please clarify a few of my doubts for better career path:

1) Is it wise decision to shift to SAP for my profile?
2) Which SAP Module best suits me to choose from based on my Experience?
3) How to proceed after choosing that SAP Module to enter into SAP world?
4) In first Glance, How do SAP recruiters feel by looking my experience?
5) Does my profile look negative in any sense for choosing SAP?
6) Any other suggestions.... welcome please.

Thanks in advance...

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Discover how today's organizations are "Managing the Application Life Cycle", 6/30 at 1pm EST. Register now for the webcast.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire