Pages

jeudi 30 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Posted by SureshG
on Jun 30 at 5:41 AM
Hi Neal,

I am interested to switch to ERP and found SAP is having good opportunities in UK. If I opt ABAP or Netweaver then i should have minimum experience to get the job in the market. Where if i learn the functional module I may get an opportunity in my current company itself.
I have project development experience in retail and insurance domains.

I don't know whether I have to start from 0 or not. Do you really think if I switch to SAP HR, FICO or SD, I have to start from 0?

How will be the career and future in SAP HR?

Thanks,
Suresh

---------------Original Message---------------
From: R. N. Wilhite
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:25 AM
Subject: Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Why do you want to do a functional job? You are obviously a developer. Do
you really wish to start over from 0?

Neal

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire