Pages

lundi 27 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] After SAP HR---SAP ABAP HR is good for me.

Posted by LalitSharma (Functional Consultant-SAPHR)
on Jun 27 at 12:05 PM
Thanks Guha for your reply.Actually,I have around 2.3yrs of experience in SAP HR.I have expertise in OS,ES,Payroll,E-recruitment & Recruitment. I am not thinking to move into technical profile.i just want to increase my knowledge level in SAP.So, Please tell me what should I do, go with it or choose another module.
With regards,
Lalit Sharma

---------------Original Message---------------
From: LalitSharma
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:33 AM
Subject: After SAP HR---SAP ABAP HR is good for me.

Hi,
I have done SAP HR. Now,i want to learn more in SAP. What will be good for me to go with SAP ABAP or SAP ABAP HR.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Discover how today's organizations are "Managing the Application Life Cycle", 6/30 at 1pm EST. Register now for the webcast.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire