Pages

jeudi 30 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Jun 30 at 7:53 AM
Out in the real world, yes you will be starting from 0. Now, you'd have to
ask in your current company. Perhaps they, knowing you would feel
different. The world is a very unkind and uncaring place.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Suresh Guduru
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:41 AM
Subject: Which is the best SAP functional module for my career?

Hi Neal,

I am interested to switch to ERP and found SAP is having good opportunities in UK. If I opt ABAP or Netweaver then i should have minimum experience to get the job in the market. Where if i learn the functional module I may get an opportunity in my current company itself.
I have project development experience in retail and insurance domains.

I don't know whether I have to start from 0 or not. Do you really think if I switch to SAP HR, FICO or SD, I have to start from 0?

How will be the career and future in SAP HR?

Thanks,
Suresh

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire