Pages

mercredi 29 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] Will SAP CRM add value to me?

Posted by ramakrishna_rn
on Jun 29 at 11:28 PM
Hi

Certification is an added feather in your cap, but exposure to real server
and knowledge is important.

Regards
Ramakrishna

---------------Original Message---------------
From: thabresh I
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:02 AM
Subject: Will SAP CRM add value to me?

Dear Viet_Tran ,

Your comments for my latest question please...

Thanks for your comment Mr.Ramakrishan...Please let me know the reason for you are asking to do the certification later.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire