Pages

jeudi 30 juin 2011

RE:[sap-career] How Accenture Hong Kong will benefit?

Posted by dddtate
on Jun 30 at 9:17 AM
Accenture is a good place to work for someone wanting to do what they really want to do. You don't have to have the core skills as Accenture is good with knowledge transfer. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you get a handle on what you will be working on. I recall when I started at Accenture, I was rushed to a client site and was told that I would be an Unix Admin and to my surprise I discovered that I would be supporting a load of applications that I had never worked on before. In short, Accenture told me one thing and the client had a totally different idea/goal.

That was a good thing as it really brought my confidence up and proved that I can jump in and work on just about anything and hit the ground running. My pay was low, but given that fact that I was a post 911 technical downsized victim, I was just glad to be able to return back into the technical field. Hong Kong may be different and the skills you have is very valuable, so don't let them low-ball you. One other thing I recall, was that it is was very important to know what organization you would be working for at Accenture: Consulting, Services or Accenture Technology Solutions (ATS).

Getting a laptop was, cell phone and basically things that you need just to do your job on client sites was very difficult. Again things may have changed since I worked at Accenture which was 2007. Ask a lot of questions during your offering phase.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Emma Yang
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:01 AM
Subject: How Accenture Hong Kong will benefit?

Hi Guys,

I got a position opportunity to work in Accenture Hong Kong as FICO Consultant. I know nothing about this company.

As for me, I have been in SAP FICO for about 4 years in China Mainland.

Anyone know something about Accenture Hong Kong? How are their work styles? Is the pay/benefits good?

Thank you.

Emma

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire