Pages

mercredi 1 juin 2011

[sap-career] Eligibility for SAP MM

Posted by amit12403123
on Jun 1 at 9:34 AM
Dear Sir,

I am BSc(Maths) graduate, and I have 1.9 Years experience in purchase under SAP MM module.
I was working as a end user and not in the core team( as in the implementation or as a consultant)

My question is: Am I eligible for doing SAP MM implementation course to become SAP MM consultant??Please Help me, weather I should do the SAP MM implementation course or not..


Please provide your valuable suggestion for the same as it can help me a lot.

Your early response will be higly appricated.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Sharma
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire