Pages

mercredi 1 juin 2011

Re: [sap-career] Eligibility for SAP MM

Posted by Sai Krishna (SAP BI Consultant)
on Jun 1 at 9:42 AM
You are definitely eligible.Please join good institute like Resonance
Technologies kukatpally who will take
good care.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: amit12403123
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:35 AM
Subject: Eligibility for SAP MM

Dear Sir,

I am BSc(Maths) graduate, and I have 1.9 Years experience in purchase under SAP MM module.
I was working as a end user and not in the core team( as in the implementation or as a consultant)

My question is: Am I eligible for doing SAP MM implementation course to become SAP MM consultant??Please Help me, weather I should do the SAP MM implementation course or not..


Please provide your valuable suggestion for the same as it can help me a lot.

Your early response will be higly appricated.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Sharma

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Visit IBM's Leveraging IT Services Briefing Center. Register now and learn how to deliver smarter security & resiliency.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire