Pages

samedi 20 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] Basis Vs NetWeaver

Posted by SAP_guys
on Aug 20 at 11:28 PM
BASIS is just like a brain of Netweaver NW, so please go ahead with any of
them, because both are same.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: GA
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:28 AM
Subject: Basis Vs NetWeaver

Dear friends

I am having 15 yrs experience in Win , Solaris Admn and DBA(Oracle). Now I am planning to go for the BASIS training, but one my friend told me to join Netweaver. Please guide me the Job market(including India) and package wise, which one is better for me.
Thanks in advance.
GA
Henfin at gmail dot com
.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire