Pages

mardi 23 août 2011

[sap-career] How to find the job of a SAP HCM Fresher who is moving from USA to India?

Posted by gitikadutta
on Aug 23 at 1:42 PM
Hi,
I am moving back to India after 4 years in USA. My experience is primarily in recruitment and basic office responsibilities. I have two questions:
1) I certified in SAP HCM 4 years ago from India and could not work after moving to USA as I did not get H1B.Do I need to re certify on version 6.0?
2) How do I built up connections in the market. No recruiter in India has been super duper excited to see my resume. Is there a way I can apply for SAP trainee jobs in Hyderabad or Pune?

I do acknowledge that I am in a very precarious situation associated with my career and any help/ suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
gitika
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire