Pages

mercredi 17 août 2011

re: [sap-career] SAP/MBA+SAP

Posted by Anjalinaa
on Aug 17 at 5:01 AM
Hi Manish

You can do Master of Business in ERP system (SAP) with 8 alliance certificate in SAP
Which is conducted in offshore campus Singapore

Anjalinaa

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Manish kadam
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:33 AM
Subject: SAP/MBA+SAP

Hi Everyone,
I'm very confused to chose my career as i have no interest in my current domain . This time I'll be more specific ,I have mentioned some of my personal details

  • I have Completed my B-tech in Computer Science .
  • I'm working as a Developer(java) from past 1 yr .
Query in my mind ---- :(:(
  • Can i opt SAP as a career .
  • Should i plan for my MBA and den opt fr SAP .
  • If Sap is suitable to my profile then which domain should i chose in SAP and what are the placement opportunities ....


Thankx in advance :)

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire