Pages

lundi 22 août 2011

RE:[sap-career] Planning to move into SAP career

Posted by vpothineni
on Aug 23 at 2:05 AM
Thanks for the reply. I do understand that just because i do a course for 30-45 days, I'm not going to end up in a good paying job.

Its going to be a huge struggle for the first 6months-1yr at least until I get some experience and do some projects.

I am willing to work hard and try to learn things quickly and just hoping to get an opportunity once I complete the course.

Do you think if I do the SD, CRM and Business objects. Its a good combination for my background?
Or what do you guys suggest?

Thanks again.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Venu Pothineni
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:18 PM
Subject: Planning to move into SAP career

I am currently in Australia and working as a Testing engineer for certification of electrical products and have about 5years of experience.
I have quite a bit of experience in dealing with clients and there requirements and sorting out the problems.
Did bit of programming while ago, but never really liked it.
No idea in SAP but i was thinking maybe do some SD and then CRM for my background.
And maybe business objects.

Could you please advice the following:
1. What would be best course for my background and what do you suggest?
2. Please advice the best institute in Hyderabad which has good lecturers?
3. Approximately how much would it cost?
4. How long would it approximately take to do the above courses?
5. I have also been looking for SAP jobs in AUS, but would like to know anyone's personal experience and the future of SAP in Australia?

Sorry about all the questions, but keen to learn SAP and trying to get some idea and as much info as i can.

Thanks very much for your advice.
Venu

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire