Pages

lundi 22 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] Returning to SAP (FI/C0) with knowledge from 10 years ago

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Aug 22 at 8:24 AM
I think I'd concentrate on the SD side and hope that it was easier to break
into.

However, if you were a successful CFO, that should make you a better
candidate for CEO advisor. It is much more lucrative and would be much
easier for you to break into. With that kind of muscle, you could then move
toward an SAP Project manager or team lead...

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Anee saini
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 6:29 AM
Subject: Returning to SAP (FI/C0) with knowledge from 10 years ago

I am sap qualified in FI and also studied SD also, but with no SAP experience, as I had done my MSc in information management with SAP 10 years ago, since then, I had set-up my own company in manufacturing in wireless electronic goods (Entertainment products) for the health and fitness industry for the Global market, as this was a niche market place during the last 10 years, as CFO of the company.

Now I am looking to come back to SAP and wish to use my business knowledge in manufacturing and accounting background and SAP that I had studied. which role would be most suited in the SAP positions within the FI/CO module, given the strength lies in running the company and knowledge of SAP (FI/CO and SD) and not having had a chance to do any implementations yet.

Look forward to your feedback, many thanks.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire