Pages

jeudi 18 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] Changing career to SAP - basis or net viewer

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Aug 18 at 7:49 AM
Basis is not easy. If you are looking for easy, then stay away.

Neal

---------------Original Message---------------
From: RASHLEIGH G D
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:11 AM
Subject: Changing career to SAP - basis or net viewer

Hi

Good Day

I am currently Working as Systems Administrator and I have 6 years of experience in Windows administration. I am planning to change my career to SAP BASIS Administration or Net viewer.
Could you please advise which one I can choose and will it be easy to learn for me the both cases.

Many Thanks in Advance

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire