Pages

lundi 22 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] What can be my salary Expectation?

Posted by R. N. Wilhite (Senior Project Manager)
on Aug 22 at 8:16 AM
This forum is about SAP. You should take your question to another forum...

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Joy Roy
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 12:23 AM
Subject: What can be my salary Expectation?

Hello Friends,
I am a B.E. (Computers) having an experience of 2.3 years in software development (in Mumbai).

I am completely into Java,J2EE,Struts,Spring,Hibernate and all the experience is relevant.

What should be my market value at this stage of life.
I mean , how much CTC should I expect at this time.

Also , at TCS Mumbai, what is the pay scale for a engineer of my status.

Kindly advide.
Thanks and Regards.
Joy ROY.!

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
R. N. Wilhite
SAP Career Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire