Pages

vendredi 19 août 2011

Re: [sap-career] Career change to SAP from HR

Posted by venky
on Aug 19 at 6:40 PM
Hi,

Please choose FICO.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Ranjani Richard
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 1:48 AM
Subject: Career change to SAP from HR

Hi Experts,
Im new to this website. Currently I'm working as an HR in a MNC based out of Chennai.I have good exposure in SAP MM and FICO module as an End User. Prior moving to HR, I was a Trainer (Process Trainer - End to End Project Management). I have 7 years of work exp out of which 5 years I have spent working in SAP as a End User. I also have exposure in SAP HR but as a end user. Now I would like to become a functional consultant but little bit confused on choosing the module and career growth. My Interest lies with MM or HR.Experts kindly guide me on the same.
Please note, I'm
Thanks in Advance,

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Marketplace: Take online training courses in SAP and other specialized areas of business and IT.
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire