Pages

vendredi 19 août 2011

RE:[sap-career] SAP career for Experienced IT Professional

Posted by aakash_in
on Aug 19 at 4:55 AM
@Vamsi

Why is SAP only lucrative for few not for all? What is the difference?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Bhumika Shah
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 4:53 AM
Subject: SAP career for Experienced IT Professional

Hello all,

I am currently working in a large IT consulting firm.
My total IT experience is around 6 years in Microsoft technology (.NET).
I am looking to persue SAP certification and shape my career in SAP ahead.
I have inquired regarding SAP (ABAP) training and certification in Siemens and Genovate.
I need your advise for the following question which is coming in my mind

--Will it give more weighted in terms of career growth and compesation wise

As I am not seeing more growth in Microsoft technology and not many oppertunities, will SAP course would add value in my career after 6 years....

Please advise..

Thank you

--Bhumika

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire