Pages

lundi 22 août 2011

[sap-career] Returning to SAP (FI/C0) with knowledge from 10 years ago

Posted by Feliz
on Aug 22 at 6:28 AM
I am sap qualified in FI and also studied SD also, but with no SAP experience, as I had done my MSc in information management with SAP 10 years ago, since then, I had set-up my own company in manufacturing in wireless electronic goods (Entertainment products) for the health and fitness industry for the Global market, as this was a niche market place during the last 10 years, as CFO of the company.

Now I am looking to come back to SAP and wish to use my business knowledge in manufacturing and accounting background and SAP that I had studied. which role would be most suited in the SAP positions within the FI/CO module, given the strength lies in running the company and knowledge of SAP (FI/CO and SD) and not having had a chance to do any implementations yet.

Look forward to your feedback, many thanks.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire