Pages

samedi 20 août 2011

RE:[sap-career] Basis Vs NetWeaver

Posted by GA (GA)
on Aug 20 at 12:10 PM
Dear Mr Mukesh,

Thanks for your mail.

Warm regards,
GA

---------------Original Message---------------
From: GA
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:38 AM
Subject: Basis Vs NetWeaver

Dear friends

I have 15 yrs of experience in Win , Solaris Admin and DBA(Oracle). Now I am planning to go for the BASIS training, but one my friend told me to join Netweaver instead.

Please guide me the job market(including India) and package wise, which one is better for me.

Thanks in advance
GA
Henfin at gmail dot com

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire