Pages

mercredi 17 août 2011

[sap-career] Advice on ABAP career options

Posted by abapamit05
on Aug 17 at 6:17 AM
I have a strong 6 years ABAP background with advance concepts and i worked in my areas MM SD Fi HR SRM

I want to take next move ... which one is better
1. To become techno functional ... which sap functional have good demand and job opportunities ( HR or SD or MM )
2. or to move in SAP BI BO

Which one have better career and job opportunities.
I really want to take full utilization of my strong ABAP career.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire